Please consider me as your Listing Real Estate Agent and Broker~
Monique Carlton - Owner | Agent of San Luis Obispo Realty
(805) 471 6921
I have been a top listing, real estate agent and part owner of San Luis Obispo Realty for over a decade. Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and decades of experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Listing Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media. Your home will be professionally displayed, with multi-pictures taken by a professional photographer on my own highly (Google) ranked web sites, www.CentralCoastListings.com and FEATURED on www.SellingSanLuis.com as well as our company web site, www.San-Luis-Obispo-Realty.com and www.SanLuisObispo-Homes.com. Your home will also be listed in the Central Coast Regional Multiple Listing Service that can be viewed on the internet world-wide. My clients all receive MAXIMUM INTERNET EXPOSURE.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure. Between myself and my company (with over 25 real estate agents), I share a huge client base
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 6% (approx. 2.5 -3% to listing agent and 2.5 - 3% to buying agent). Since we own our own agency, San Luis Obispo Realty, we do not have to pay a parent company extra royalties, which saves in commissions on our side.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections. We work with excellent home inspectors that have very reasonable fees in San Luis Obispo county.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Please consider me as your one stop professional for buying and selling real estate in San Luis Obispo, CA.